It's still September 4th, 2008, for a few moments longer. While the date is not necessarily auspicious, it does mark the first of what I hope will be a long series of writings to document the creation of our new sustainable (production) company. We are small in number but large in ideas and more-so in the belief that there exist innumerable stories of individuals, organizations and corporations doing what is right and necessary to reduce our species' impact on our planet. With that belief firmly in hand we set out to challenge the methods and messages that are used to inform the population about the products, services and ideals they choose to support with their purchasing habits and their collective voice.
As I write this I am overly conscious of the idea that the words on the page seem less a statement of concrete idea and more a consideration of contemplative ideal. The ideal is the message, however. And I write this as much for myself as for anyone who might read it. It is the beginning of a road-map to aid in the discovery of a new method of visual communication that is already nascently extant.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment